Quilling


Quilling for spring and beginners
Quilling, my new favorite addiction!
 The first time I tried this project I was frustrated and never thought I would get the hang of it. Then I received a book called Twirled Paper Book Kit and was able to start quilling! I recommend this book for beginners because it shows various techniques. This book can be found at Joann.com. the link will direct you to the book. This book is mainly animals/insects but has a few other things. After I got the hang of it I created my own tulip as seen in the photo below.

Quilling for spring and beginners
L to R: Butterfly, tulip, dragonfly
This can be the perfect spring craft for a party or on a rainy day. This would be cute for a door hanger or an addition to a wreath! Oh the possibilities. I will be making Easter eggs and bunnies soon! Don't forget to display your finished work. I placed my in a window using string to hang the butterfly and dragonfly.

Comments