DIY Halloween Pumpkin Polymer Clay Fairy House

DIY halloween pumpkin fairy house tutorial

Supplies:
Polymer Clay in orange, green and brown (optional: (purple for broom), (white & yellow for candy   corn, pumpkin seed door knob and broom)
Acrylic roller
Glass votive candle holder
X-acto knife
Tea light

Directions:

Directions:
 1. Make sure to clean your glass votive with warm soap and water. Let dry before use.

 2. Roll out the orange clay and apply it to the jar. Once on the jar press down firmly and smooth out. Cut the leftover ends with an X-acto knife. Cut the door and windows out of the clay in any shape or size. Be creative!

2. Roll out brown clay large enough to fit the door. Place the rolled out clay onto the door and with the X-acto blade cut the outline of the door. Press the door firmly onto the jar. Roll out thin pieces of brown clay and trim the door and windows. Don't forget to add a door knob! ( I made a pumpkin seed for my door knob!)🎃 I also placed a candy corn on my door.

3. For the vines roll out a thin piece of green clay. Apply this onto the orange clay. Have fun with the design! To add leaves roll out green clay and cut the desired leaf shape. Then apply to the vines. For the stem I rolled out brown clay ans shaped it to my liking.


4. I added a broom by rolling out a brown stick shape. Then I rolled out thin yellow strips and pinched them together on the top with the brown stick. Next I rolled a purple piece to tie around the yellow.


5. After you are happy with your fairy house make sure to cure your project! The clay should have instructions on how to do this. Different clay varies in the temperature to cure. Make sure to read the instructions carefully. At night I love to place a candle inside. I would love to see your finished projects!


Comments