How To Host A Ladies' Night In

How To Host A DIY pinterest Ladies' Night In
I decided to host a ladies' night in for the 1st time. It went amazing. I think it's nice to have a day off to catch up with friends, make beautiful DIY craft projects and eat some delicious treats.


 Below is a guide on how to host a ladies’ night in.

1. Choose a DIY craft project
I chose 5 popular pinterest ideas and placed them in my invitation for guest to vote. You will see this in step 2 below.   Everyone can do the same project or everyone can chose their own DIY.

2. Invitations
   I found a great way to send invitations and keep everything organized. I used google forms to make a special cute invitation with a list of important questions. It only takes a few simple minutes. Best of all you can see how many guest will be attending! See the photo below for a preview.
 
  After completion of this form I sent a follow up message to the ladies interested notifying them of the day chosen, project, how many guest were attending.

3. Choose the right food
You can chose to do a potluck style, fondue night or have different appetizer platters. 
Fondue night!

3. Presentation
 Before ladies' night in make sure to add a some fun elements to your theme. For example match the tablecloth to go with the theme. Then I presented the paint brushes in a square container with rocks on top of a paint palette seen in the photo above. You can play a movie in the background or music. Be creative and have fun with it.

Comments